REBLOG THIS IF YOU AREN’T HOMOPHOBIC
I’m putting the usernames in a notebook to give to my family when I finally come out to them. They told me once when I was little that if I ever came out to be gay to not tell anyone because they thought I’d be judged so please reblog so I can show them that people in my generation are different than theirs.
I’m not coming out until I fill the notebook. So if you want to help?
- Me: *out for dinner with my dad because we were too lazy to cook*
- Random Old Lady: *comes up out of no where with the most judgmental look ever* (will also be refereed to as 'ROL')
- ROL: Isn't he a little old for you?
- Me: Well, considering he's my Dad, I'd say that your a judgmental hag.
- Dad: *chokes into his drink*
- ROL: You should respect your elders.
- Me: You should respect your youth, we're the ones who'll decide on whether or not to pull your cord in like, what? Five weeks?
- Dad: *chokes on his drink again*
- ROL: *storms off*
- Dad: *looks at me with a disapproving look*
- Me: What?
- Dad: Come on, you and I both know it will be three weeks.
It’s so frustrating when you’re like the only person who can see how evil and sneaky someone is and everyone else is like blind to it
omg I'm GraceAnn I finally found another ann-er😂😂
Finally! Everyone I know ends their Ann with an ‘e’ Welcome to the club! We should make shirts. 😁